The ND047A series planetary gearboxes are designed and machined as a single unit with special tapered roller bearings to provide high radial load, high torque, ultra-precision, and small size. The ND series uses in highly rigid industries such as fiber optic laser equipment, floor track equipment, robot seventh axis, Parallel robots (spider hand) machine tools, and rotating arms.
Product Name: High Precision Planetary Reducer
Product Series: ND047A Series
Product features: high torque, high load, ultra-precision, small size
Integrated design concept with high-strength bearings ensure the product itself is durable and efficient
A variety of output ideas such as shaft output, flange and gear are available.
1 arc minute ≤ backlash ≤ 3 arc minutes
Reduction ratios ranging from 3 to 100
Frame design: increases torque and optimizes power transmission
Optimised selection of oil seals: reduces friction and laminate transmission efficiency
Protection class IP65
Warranty: 2 years
|Segment number||Double segment|
|Rated output torque||Nm||18||18||20||18||18||20||18||13|
|Emergency stop torque||Nm||Three times of Maximum Output Torque|
|Rated input speed||Rpm||5000|
|Max input speed||Rpm||10000|
|Service life||hr||20000(10000 under continuous operation)|
|Mounting Position||All directions|
Packaging Machinery Mechanical Hand Textile Machinery
Non Standard automation Machine Tool Printing Equipment
DESBOER (HangZhou) Transmission Technology Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of DESBOER (China), which is committed to the design, development, customized production and sales of high precision planetary reducer as 1 of the technology company. Our company has over 10 years of design, production and sales experience, the main products are the high precision planetary reducer, gear, rack, etc., with high quality, short delivery period, high cost performance and other advantages to better serve the demand of global customers. It is worth noting that we remove the intermediate link sale from the factory directly to customers, so that you can get the most ideal price and also get our best quality service simultaneously.
In order to strengthen the advantages of products in the international market, the head company in Kyoto, Japan to established KABUSHIKIKAISYA KYOEKI, mainly engaged in the development of DESBOER high precision planetary reducer, high precision of transmission components such as the development work, to provide the most advanced design technology and the most high-quality products for the international market.
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, CNC Machine|
|Function:||Change Drive Torque, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
Lubrication Practices for Maintaining Servo Gearbox Performance
Proper lubrication is essential for maintaining the performance and longevity of servo gearboxes:
1. High-Quality Lubricants: Selecting the right lubricant is crucial. High-quality lubricants with the appropriate viscosity and additives are chosen based on factors like load, speed, and operating conditions.
2. Lubricant Compatibility: Ensure that the chosen lubricant is compatible with the materials used in the gearbox construction, including seals, bearings, and gears.
3. Regular Lubrication Checks: Regularly inspect the lubricant level and condition. Monitor for signs of contamination, degradation, or overheating.
4. Proper Lubricant Amount: Avoid overfilling or underfilling the gearbox. Follow manufacturer guidelines for the correct lubricant amount to ensure optimal performance.
5. Scheduled Lubrication Intervals: Establish a maintenance schedule for lubricant replacement based on operating hours, usage intensity, and environmental conditions.
6. Lubricant Contamination Prevention: Keep the gearbox environment clean and free from contaminants like dust, dirt, and moisture to prevent lubricant contamination.
7. Lubricant Temperature: Monitor and control the operating temperature of the gearbox to prevent lubricant breakdown and ensure proper viscosity.
8. Re-Greasing: In some cases, re-greasing may be necessary due to lubricant aging or displacement. Follow manufacturer recommendations for re-greasing intervals.
9. Seal Inspection: Check the seals regularly for wear and damage. Damaged seals can lead to lubricant leakage and contamination.
10. Expert Consultation: If unsure about lubricant selection or maintenance procedures, consult with experts or follow manufacturer recommendations.
Proper lubrication practices play a critical role in minimizing friction, reducing wear, and ensuring the efficient operation of servo gearboxes in motion control systems.
Disadvantages and Limitations of Using Servo Gear Systems
Servo gear systems offer numerous benefits for precise motion control, but they also come with certain disadvantages and limitations:
1. Cost: Servo gear systems can be more expensive than traditional gearbox solutions. The combination of high-precision components, advanced electronics, and closed-loop control mechanisms can result in higher upfront costs.
2. Complexity: Servo gear systems are complex, requiring expertise in programming, tuning, and integrating the components. Setting up and fine-tuning the system can be time-consuming, especially for applications with intricate motion profiles.
3. Maintenance: The complex nature of servo gear systems can lead to increased maintenance requirements. Regular maintenance, including calibration and monitoring of sensors, is essential to ensure optimal performance and accuracy.
4. Sensitivity to Environmental Factors: Servo systems can be sensitive to environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity, and vibration. Extreme variations in these factors can impact the system's performance and accuracy.
5. Power Consumption: Servo systems can consume more power compared to other motion control solutions. This is due to the continuous monitoring, feedback processing, and control algorithms that are essential for precise motion control.
6. Size and Weight: In some cases, servo gear systems can be larger and heavier than traditional gearbox setups, which can impact the overall design and space requirements of the machinery or equipment.
7. Overkill for Some Applications: Not all applications require the high precision and capabilities offered by servo gear systems. In simpler applications, the added complexity and cost may not be justified.
8. Compatibility Challenges: Integrating servo gear systems with existing equipment or machinery can be challenging, especially if the components are not designed to work together seamlessly.
While servo gear systems provide exceptional precision and control, it's important to carefully evaluate the specific requirements of the application and consider the associated disadvantages and limitations before choosing this solution.
Servo Gearboxes vs. Standard Gearboxes in Industrial Applications
Servo gearboxes and standard gearboxes serve distinct roles in industrial applications. Here's how they differ:
Precision Control: Servo gearboxes are specifically designed for precise motion control in applications that require accurate speed and position control. Standard gearboxes, while also providing speed reduction or torque multiplication, may not offer the same level of precision.
Backlash: Servo gearboxes are designed to minimize backlash, which is crucial for applications where even slight lost motion is unacceptable. Standard gearboxes may have higher levels of backlash due to their broader design scope.
Dynamic Response: Servo gearboxes excel in dynamic response, enabling quick changes in speed and direction with minimal overshoot. Standard gearboxes may not offer the same level of responsiveness.
High Efficiency: Servo gearboxes are optimized for efficiency to ensure precise power transmission. Standard gearboxes may prioritize other factors like cost or load capacity.
Positioning Accuracy: Servo gearboxes are essential for achieving high positioning accuracy in applications such as robotics and CNC machines. Standard gearboxes might not meet the same accuracy requirements.
Load Distribution: Servo gearboxes distribute loads evenly across gear teeth to enhance durability and minimize wear. Standard gearboxes might not have the same load distribution capabilities.
Compact Design: Servo gearboxes are often designed with a compact form factor to fit within tight spaces. Standard gearboxes might be larger and less optimized for space constraints.
Customization: Servo gearboxes can be highly customizable in terms of size, reduction ratio, and mounting options. Standard gearboxes may offer fewer customization choices.
Application Focus: Servo gearboxes are intended for applications that demand precision and responsiveness, such as robotics, automation, and CNC machining. Standard gearboxes are used in a broader range of applications where precision might not be as critical.
In summary, servo gearboxes are specialized components tailored for high-precision motion control applications, while standard gearboxes serve a wider variety of industrial needs with a focus on durability, load handling, and basic speed reduction.
editor by CX 2023-11-17